Sure it’s nice to be dolled up all the time but it’s not necessary that you always look like Kim Kardashian making a red carpet appearance. For most ladies, contouring is this challengingly extreme level of makeup that is rendered both unreal and unnecessary. However, it is actually not as heavy duty a task and does not require a lot of time. Yes that’s true, you can make contouring a part of your daily regime and get that sculpted look in less than 5 minutes all the while keeping your makeup minimal. Here’s how.
You don’t need a pro makeup kit to get that polished and sculpted look. All you need is;
1) A contouring kit that consists of the right shade of highlighter, dark contouring shade and a blusher suitable for your skin tone. You can also use your bronzer for contouring if you don’t have a contouring kit.
2) Clean contouring brush, an angled brush and a blush brush.
1) Start off by preparing your skin with your everyday moisturiser and prime your skin.
2) Foundation can be heavy for everyday use, apply BB cream or CC cream for an even skin tone and conceal blemishes or dark spots, if required.
3) Locate the hollows of your cheeks and using a clean angled brush apply your bronzer or the contouring shade under your cheek bones. Make sure that you blend the product well with the help of a contouring brush to avoid harsh lines.
4) Using a fluffy blush brush, apply blusher on the apples of your cheeks and buff it into your skin until it looks natural.
5) Complete your look by adding a little bit of mascara and lip gloss and you’re good to go!
You can watch the whole 5 minute everyday contouring makeup tutorial here.