When you’re constipated for a long time the world turns grey. Everything around you becomes dull and life becomes… quite sh*tty! The recent Bollywood movie Piku perfectly represented the emotions of a person who constantly battles constipation. And the cherry on top of the cake was that it was no one but Big B making us laugh like there’s no tomorrow. Talking about constipation, take a look at the struggle every human facing constipation has to go through trying to get rid of the waste stored in his body.
1. That bloated feeling! Well feeling bloated is a part of the package since you know the sack is…let’s just say not entirely empty!
2. That constant struggle of sitting on the pot for hours trying to exert as much as possible to get that sh*t out. Did we mention the sweating and the redness on the face?!
3. Having hot beverages in place of wine… perhaps mulled wine if you mean fancy business!
Hot beverages are supposed to make the pooping process simpler so people suffering from constipation are offered hot milk, tea or coffee to help them get relief. We’d rather prefer mulled wine though, how about you?
4. Constantly dealing with those false alarms! Anything’s better than ‘sharting’.
5. Dealing with that feeling where everyone around you is having pizza and all you can think about is that fecal matter stored in your body THAT.JUST.WOULDN’T.COME.OUT.
6. Over dozing on fizzy drinks hoping to see that brown ray of light ….did we say light? Sorry…Poop!
7. That cranky feeling because all you can concentrate on is your poop!
8. Dealing with those gazillion home remedies offered by everyone who knows about your shit-uation!
9. Dealing with that feeling while describing your poop to the doctor! The size, texture and the colour – sounds like the kind of conversation we’d love to have!
10. And when you FINALLY get to poop the world gets better. But wait….did you already finish all that toilet paper?!?!?!?!?
All gif’s sourced from Source