Bollywood songs are fun and we all love them. There’s one for every mood and any kind of party, but have you ever wondered how extremely hilarious they sound when translated in English? Here’s something that would totally make your day!
Disclaimer: Make sure you have your ‘CC/Subtitles’ option active on Youtube while listening to these fun songs!
1. Salman Khan shirt-less, that’s a ‘hot cup of tea’ we all want! But wait, the sh*t gets fun when you realize that just the first line goes like ‘A hot cup of tea, and my beloved to make me drink it up’
2. My friend, stick my photo on your chest with fevicol!
3. Sometimes you matched it like the pattern on your sari. After touching my..after touching my, don’t leave me now.. WOW
4. What’s my name? What’s my name? What’s my name? Sheila.. Sheila’s youth….! – Too sexy indeed!
5. Munni was mortified darling, just for you. Say no more!
6. Call me a beast, if you will. I’m caught in a storm of love, what can I do? Somebody help him!
7. With the vessels of eyes filled with collorium, even flippant look hi-fi; I am squandered without any reason - *Baffled*
8. Your kohl-lined eyes, your kohl-lined eyes, your black, black eyes.. Hmm …Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s Maybelline!
9. Walk in the shadow, Walk in the shadow, Walk in the shadow, Walk in the shadow - or maybe like an Egyptian?
10. When I met you then I realized my love, love means going crazy for someone – Cray stuff! Innit?