While some men choose Tinder to look for dates or new friends, some prefer rather old-school methods like sending annoying messages on Facebook which (we are sure to their surprise) land in that “others” section of the inbox that women don’t mostly check, because they are unimportant. YES.
In this grand scheme of things, men seem to have it absurdly easy or at least that’s what they like to think. However, little do they know that these kind of messages are just used to have a good laugh (or lodge a big complaint) when women are bored at work. Take a look at these annoying messages on Facebook that we are sure every woman has seen at least once in their lifetime, social media lifetime we mean.
1) That’s what you get when you drink radium juice!!
2) Straight to the point! Girls love that..
3) When facebook screams ‘ADD HER’ via suggestions
5) Vocabulary level – Google
6) They don’t know you yet still manage to offer criticism
9) Meet Mr. Rhyme-A-Lot