GQ India hosted the 6th edition of its annual GQ’s best-dressed men event in association with Van Heusen to celebrate the most stylish men in the country. Packed with glitterati, the event was all-glam with many Bollywood stars putting their best shoe forward at the event. We can’t get our eyes off these celebs, take a look at the event’s pictures.
1) Aditi Rao Hydari was spotted wearing a stunning tailored dress by Shweta Kapur and ankle-strap Louboutin heels.
2) Anil Kapoor looked sharp in this Hugo Boss suit and gave quite a competition to the young actors at the event.
3) Ranveer Singh is undoubtedly one of the craziest actors in Bollywood and he pulled off another quirky outfit without breaking a sweat.
4) The Gabbar returns star Akshay Kumar looked dapper in a semi-formal look pairing a Superdry tank top with a blue suit and brown Louis Vuitton loafers.
5) Raj Kumar Rao kept his look simple and wore a grey Paul Smith suit and a white shirt.
6) Mandira Bedi looked glamourous in a Gaurav Gupta gown.
7) South Indian beauty Shurti Hassan opted for a Diesel suit and Judith Lieber book clutch looking alluring as she posed for the shutter bugs.
8) Actress Neha Dhupia paired her H&M dress with an Edie Parker Clutch and black YSL pumps.
9) Huma Qureshi pulled off quite an unusual cut-out dress by Anand Bhushan and kept her accessories minimum by wearing just Dior rings.