There’s no denying that Blake Lively is one of the most stylish celebrities in Hollywood. From red carpet to street style to maternity style, her fashion sense has topped charts and has been an inspiration to many across the globe. Just in time for her upcoming movie The Age of Adeline, the actress showed off her amazing post-baby body in not 1 but 9 different outfits in a single day without breaking a sweat and still managed to look breathtakingly flawless. Now that’s a one-woman fashion show we’d love to watch. Here are all the details.
1) To start with, the actress entered the sets of Good Morning America wearing a red and grey plaid Marc Jacobs coat from his fall 2015 collection. Her hair was pinned at the back and she completed this retro look with a pair of contrasting grey Christian Louboutin pumps.
2) During the show the Green Lantern star removed her coat revealing a red leather top and plaid skirt also by Marc Jacobs and switched from grey to black glittery Louboutins.
3) Leaving from the show Blake emerged in an incredibly vibrant Roksanda Ilincic colour blocked dress with a matching coat and gold striped Christian Louboutin pumps this time.
4) The actress then arrived at the studio of LIVE! With Kelly and Michael sporting an 80’s inspired fuchsia wrap dress with bold black contrast stripes by Kristinit and Alexa Wagner ankle-wrap heels.
5) While on the show, the actress wore a palm print jumpsuit by Sam and Lavi and Charlotte Olympia heels in red looking fabulous.
6) Blake was later spotted at the Sirius XM Studios in a fish print skirt paired with an artsy top and an all-over-print coat by John Galliano. To finish this look she wore Sophia Webster lace-up sandals along with her hair tied in a topknot and fresh pink lips.
7) While leaving the studio, the actress stepped out in a pair of Lilac trousers and a textured top with a matching coat by Cushnie et ochs. For this look she opted for soft wavy hair swept across one side.
8) Blake was later spotted at her Manhattan hotel wearing a chic navy blue and white graphic print gown by Zuhair Murad with white pumps and beautiful pearls.
9) Later in the night, Blake showed off her 9th outfit on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon looking gorgeous in a black embellished cocktail dress by Antonio Berardi and metallic pumps.
Did Blake Lively really change 9 outfits in ONE day? Yes she did and worked every single one of them!