Are you ready for the next assembly elections in Delhi? Be prepared for a déjà vu moment when our one and only ‘Muffler Man’, Arvind Kejriwal, who caused a sensation earlier this year is all set to become the headline on every newspaper and radio channel….well almost! Catching a lot of ‘Aam Aadmi’’ attention, the Muffler Man has caused quite a stir on social media portals. Take a look at the funny yet interesting memes that have been circulating in the web space lately with his grand comeback!
1. ‘The knot of trust’ – Perhaps THIS should have been the symbol of the political party. Isn’t ‘Jhaadu’ too mainstream? We bet a lot of men’s wear brands are thanking Mr. Kejriwal for bringing back the trend of the ‘Knotted look’ resulting in a spike in muffler sales!
2. Impersonating Nicki Minaj it seems? Or should we just call it a not-so-great-attempt at Photoshop? Either way,this ‘Versace monk’ forgot the most essential accessory in his outfit, we wonder what it is? …a muffler maybe?!
3. Yes, our new ‘Singham’ is back and it’s not very hard to notice that somebody’s been working out lately! We hope this sequel is better than the previous one!
4. And then there are series on ‘The return of the Muffler Man’, giving the entire depiction a spooky feel. The message for Delhiites is to watch out as the Corruption Fighter gears up for winter with his almost-lethal weapon – The Jhaadu.
5. We wonder what costume that is! Please comment below in case somebody knows who the real character is (that’s just for our knowledge). But let’s admit, the picture looks border line cool. Way to go Muffler man!
6. Delhiites, listen up!We need to file a petition and get this iconic symbol out there! I mean, come on, if we are supporting something, why not make it sassier than a broom!
7. And the epochal ‘Khaansi’ comes with the Muffler man! After a long hibernation in the dark-woods of Giza we believe the power of the muffler has regained its strength.
8. Not even you Jon Snow! Not even you!