The most-awaited Fashion event of the year opens tomorrow and if you’re one of the lucky few who are going to be present at this glitzy affair, there are some essentials you mustn’t go without. Looking your absolute best is a top priority at this celebration of style as is maintaining your chic avatar as you cruise through the day. Trendspotters.TV and #WillsFashionAcademy have compiled for you a quick check list of things that will come in handy while you rub shoulders with the crème de la crème of the fashion world and strut around like a diva yourself!
- A bottle of Water: Basic? Yes! Dispensable? Absolutely not! A steady supply of water is most essential to keep you hydrated and looking bright. Water plays a very important role in making you look fresh as a daisy throughout the day and no make-up can match up to its revitalising effects on your skin. Did you know that a healthy dose of H2O also helps keep your breath smelling fresh? Makes it all the more essential when you might be air-kissing celebs and models, doesn’t it?
- Mini Snacks: Yes, you don’t want even an inch of flab to show here and there. But healthy snacks are important to keep energy levels high at this charged-up party. Biting into Nutribars, soya sticks and other calorie-free tidbits will not damage your diet and will keep your metabolism charged up as well!
- Business Cards: If you are a fashion enthusiast, a budding designer, blogger, journalist, PR or marketing professional, there is no better platform for you to network than the Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week. Make sure you carry your business card and wield it out at all the right occasions. You never know whom you may meet and what wonders one business card may do for you later!
- Light Cosmetics: No stylish girl worth her salt would want to be caught dead without the right amount of touch up at an event as glamorous as this one. #WillsFashionAcademy and Trendspotters.TV suggest that you always carry some good quality compact, light lipsticks and eye pencils in your vanity kit. You want to look your best without seeming caked up after a long day!
- Perfume/Deodorants: Can we overstate the importance of smelling good and preventing any kind of body odour at one of the biggest fashion events in the country? We think not! Remember to carry a good perfume or a deodorant and lure anyone you meet by smelling like a dream. After all, we at #WillsFashionAcademy and Trendspotters.TV believe that there’s nothing more attractive than the perfect combination of fashion and fragrance.