The only one thing Titanic taught us is that “a woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets” and we couldn’t agree more. For all those men who think they’ve figured everything about women, wait until you read this. Here are 19 lesser known things about women that men probably, actually we are quite sure, don’t know.
1) Women change clothes in front of their girl-friends without blinking twice.
2) We sometimes (okay most of the times) pee with the door open, of course when there is no one around.
3) We have all burnt ourselves many times while straightening or curling our hair.
4) We don’t wax our legs unless it’s necessary, during winters.
5) Women tend to enjoy misery. Yes we do cry for no reason at times like omg this burger is so yummy *tears roll down*
6) Dance in the shower on our favourite music on good days, maybe in front of the mirror too.
7) We sometimes stalk our stalker! When we are bored, what’s the harm?
8) Women pull their boobs up when no one’s watching (Sssshhhhhh).
9) Never share make-up! NEVER
10) We hand wash our essentials! Hand wash, with cold water and air dry. That sh*t is expensive.
11) We stab ourselves in the eye while applying mascara with the mascara wand.
12) Check if anything is stuck in our teeth every few hours.
13) When at a girl-friend’s place, we check out all the stuff kept in their washroom.
14) Curse our better halves in front of our girl-friends when the significant other is not around, but we still love you.
15) Sometimes end up kissing a girl under the influence of alcohol. Lots of alcohol.
16) Wear the same bra for a couple of days and no it doesn’t stink!
17) Secretly crush on Gerard Butler’s character from P.S I Love You, everyday!
18) Before going out for some party or any major event, we calculate the time we would take to get ready/ dressed.
19) If it wasn’t for the death stares from people around, we are capable of clicking a selfie almost every one second.
Featured and banner image sourced from