Indian wedding ceremonies are absolutely fun to attend especially these days when weddings are full of oomph and the must-have glamour quotient. The celebrations start almost a week before the D Day and with the wedding season in full swing, all of us get charged up to look our best. But out of all the functions, sangeet is one of the most exciting pre-wedding functions where friends and family come together to make the most of the festivities.
The sangeet look should not be as rich as the wedding look. Watch this video by Kaushal Beauty and learn how to get this makeup look for the sangeet ceremony. Blend yourself into the spirit of the sangeet ceremony by adding a pop of colour to your makeup and get your makeup game on point.
Few tips to keep in mind:
1) To dazzle on the day of the sangeet ceremony, you can go for heavy-worked outfits but avoid heavy makeup.
2) To get the right balance between your attire and makeup, go for simple eye makeup and apply a nice colour lipstick that stays for long and matches well with the colour of your outfit.
3) You can enhance your eyes subtly with brown coloured matt eye pencil.
4) Opt for free-flowing and comfortable dresses so you can freely shake a leg and enjoy the party.
5) If possible, keep your hair loose as a bun may get messed up while dancing.
Have fun enjoying all the celebrations, bring the kid out in you but ensure that makeup stays on point with these tips!