Behold! Monsoon is upon us. And with rough monsoon comes rougher problems that cause uneasiness in our day-to-day lives.
If you live in a big city, traffic jams could be the biggest problem for you, but have you considered that one problem that’s the father of all? It goes by the name of viral infection and believe us, that’s the worst one!
There could be multiple reasons as to why a person catches viral infections but the bottom line remains the same – it screws you over. And for the same reason, here’s why having a viral infection is the worst thing that can ever happen to you!
1. It directly attacks your immune system and makes you weaker than a newborn baby.
2. It takes at least 4-5 days to heal. Imagine being in bed without a good reason for that long.
3. It kills your appetite. Because you become choosy about the foods you’d like to have.
4. You feel irritated all the time. Yep, viral does that to you.
5. And that leads to you wanting to be in a state of solitude.
6. Cold & cough. Enough said.
7. Your voice suddenly changes and you sound like a robot.
8. You feel tired and lethargic all the time. And that’s not a good scene.