Stand-up comedian and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres certainly knows her way around humour and has everyone else beat. She can make the gloomiest person on this planet break out into a hearty laughter and the world loves her for that. Comedy antics and her talk show aside, Ellen has also reached the realms of Instagram to make sure she spreads happiness every where possible. And helping her accomplish this mighty task is her dear friend ‘Photoshop’.
Take a look.
1) When she did her version of Marilyn Monroe’s iconic flying-skirt scene
2) When she was Reese Witherspoon from legally blonde
3) When she starred as ‘Scurvy Lady’ in Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’
4) When she became a part of Kate Middleton and Prince William’s wedding
5) When she appeared on Entourage with the gang
6) When she let Nicki Minaj teach her the ‘Anaconda’ dance
7) When she fit herself into this perfect ‘Friends’ picture that no one would’ve ever though of messing with
8) When she tried to put on the Princess look and totally rocked it
9) Did you know she was Harry Potter’s best friend for a brief period?
10) And about her secret vacation with Taylor Swift and friends.
11) And then she got lost in New York City
12) The time when she starred with Emma Watson in ‘Beauty and The Beast’
13) When she tried to live the ‘Simple Life’
14) And yet decided to photobomb an already photobombed picture
15) When Harry and Sally met Ellen
16) When she reminded everyone that the Met Gala was on Star War’s Day!
17) When she collaborated with Britney and Iggy
18) When she gave all the women in the world major bra goals
19) When she debuted in Britney Spears debut
20) When she gave Princess Leia a tough competition
21) When she decided to fly to work, quite literally
22) When she added a tint of ‘cool’ to Mount Rushmore
23) When she gave a surprise to Taylor and Nicki at the VMAs