When you’re a follower of great music and a platform (we are talking about Bacardi NH7 Weekender) that’s bringing it to you, you will do anything to make sure that you spend a great time! You have your passes ready; you’re leaving at the right time because you can’t afford to miss what you’ve been waiting for, right? But we have a couple of things that you should make sure to add to your list before you head out. These things will save you from the horror you might just come across and you won’t have anything to help you with if you aren’t prepared. So go through the list and prepare your Survival kit for Bacardi NH7 Weekender. Thank us later.
A bag that carries the solution to all your problems
When you’re at Bacardi NH7 Weekender and surrounded by thousands of screaming and dancing fans, you will have your bag that will have all the things that might turn into your necessities.
- A power bank because you need to prove to your friends what a maddening event it was and your phone won’t make videos or take pictures when it’s dead.
- A jacket would be a really good idea because you don’t want to shiver at the concert unless you have trouble dancing but shivering isn’t really dancing.
- A selfie stick, if you’re short, it’s a must for you. No offence.
- Sunblock and facial tissues, because in Delhi you cannot trust the weather.
- Carrying Odomos is what we’ll call smart thinking. Just an extra measure, the weight won’t kill you.
- A few bandages with a pack of cotton and a small bottle of any antiseptic lotion like Dettol.
- A pair of shades. That needs no reason.
- A big bottle of water because you have to keep yourself hydrated and you can’t do that with alcohol. That’s sheer stupidity. Plus, you just can’t walk to the beverages counter every now and then to get yourself water.
- Some extra money you should keep aside. You can hope that you don’t find the opportunity to use it but if at all there is need, you’ll be prepared.
- Carrying some snacks is good too, like, energy bars, a pack or two of chips. You’re there for music and not food. But you’ve got to feed the hungry stomach.
By the end of it, when you’re ready with the survival kit for Bacardi NH7 Weekender, it’s time you let the fun kick in. Make sure you have a great time!