Hello monsoon lovers! It’s that happy time of the year where water is pouring down and everything seems magical. Yes, monsoon is amazing (well for most of us). And if you’re sitting at home wondering what to do with all the down pour out there, here’s something that will help you. Take a look.
1. Enjoy a cup of hot chocolate by the window with your favourite magazine/book!
2. Want to make it more interesting? You can do it at your favourite café as well!
3. Put your rain boots on and get your umbrella out. Take a walk by yourself in the park because you can’t miss nature when it’s at its best.
4. Sit by your balcony’s open door and watch your favourite movie/series on your laptop.
5. Skype with your friends who are far far away with a glass of wine while showing them the beautiful downpour outside.
6. Put your comfortable clothes on and bathe under the rain shower with your favourite playlist in the background!
7. Savour the monsoon shower and give yourself a mini pedicure at home!
8. And for those who don’t like the monsoon season very much, enjoy the sound of the rain while laying in bed all day!
All gif’s sourced from – Source