We have loved Selena Gomez since the first time she came on-screen on Wizards of Waverly Place in 2008 and her evolution from the cute Disney kid to a Hollywood star has been inspiring to say the least. The best part about The Come and Get It is the way she has handled the many lows in her life with acceptance and grace. As the star celebrates her 23rd birthday, we have a million reasons to love her but we’ve narrowed it down to a few of our favourites. Take a look.
1) She’s fashionable. She has an amazing style statement and not just that she owns an affordable clothing line too called Dream Out Loud.
2) Her Love for India. From wearing bindis to sporting a saree she has a soft corner for India, her song Come & Get It says it all.
3) She’s not afraid to break out into a rap. We all are familiar with her love for Nicki Minaj.
4) She’s an ambassador for UNICEF and The Ryan Seacrest Foundation
5) Her music is all you need when you’re feeling low, happy or when you just feel like groovin’
6) She and Taylor Swift give everyone major friendship goals. Who wouldn’t want a best friend like her?
7) Have you seen her tattoos yet? You will instantly fall in love with her inspirational tattoos.
8) She’s so pretty! Selena Gomez is an inspiration for millions of girls across the world. Not to mention her humble nature makes her even prettier.