Admit it! We all have our little quirks and sometimes you wonder whether you may actually have a crazy person inside you, responsible for all your … well… ‘laughable’ behaviour. Here’s a list of 8 quirks you know you harbour but have never confessed!
1. You start watching a new television series and finish two seasons in two days
We call it addiction! Like a couch potato, all you love doing is watching that new series you heard about from somewhere. The sh*t gets serious when you realise you may have finished the first two seasons way sooner than you know imagined!
2. Two drinks is never a possibility for you
The phrase ‘Hold your drink’ doesn’t exist in your dictionary. Every time you go out for drinks, it’s a mental challenge from you – to you. A challenge about your drinking capacity!
3. If you hear a new song – it’s on loop for two months and then you never listen to it again
Another form of a lethal addiction! You just can’t stop listening to this new song. And when you’re not really listening to it, there’s a great chance you’re probably humming it! But things take a proverbial ‘about turn’ in a couple of months when you reach a stage where you can’t stand it anymore!
4. When you’re at a party – people never want to be around you, dreading you might get your crazy on, anytime!
We all have our crazy signature dance moves. Everyone does it and at some point we are mocked for it. The only differentiator of borderline craziness here is when people at parties start avoiding you before you rope them into your crazy land!
5. When you ‘LOL’d’ during an emotional movie while everyone else was reaching out for tissues.
Your girlfriend and you decide to watch Titanic and during an intense, sentimental scene her waterworks begin. Now you’re sitting there wondering how to react to such a situation and suddenly come up with a sarcastic one-liner that has you in splits. All we’d say is: Get up, pick up your stuff and LEAVE!
6. You love to climb an escalator that’s going down! (Unless you’re 12)
Again – ONLY if you’re 12. Enough said.
7. When you try to open a bottle of beer with your teeth and chip one a little and never learn!
Can’t find the bottle opener? How about moving your lazy a** and getting one from the grocery store? Remember the last time you tried opening that beer bottle with your teeth and accidentally chipped one? Learn from it!
8. You have an imaginary friend you talk to in public.
It’s good to always have company around. A company of REAL people or animals. Trust us, you don’t want to be that creepy guy sitting at a café making conversation with himself while being judged by everyone around.
Image Source: All images sourced from giphy.com