Women with big boobs are often showered with compliments about how lucky they are but little do the flat-chested know, bigger the boobs bigger the problems!
Having a huge rack might look like an advantage but it’s not that easy to carry it as it may seem apparent. Here are 15 things women with big boobs understand that no one knows.
1) Underwire- the thing that is supposed to keep the rack looking like it’s a rack, is an evil wire that pokes us in the chest ALL DAY LONG!
2) Boob sweat, yes it’s a thing that exists and sometimes it’s like a mini waterfall.
3) Going bra-less is not an option.
4) Damn you strapless dresses! We are tired of pulling you up.
5) Button-up shirts are not our best friends. Please refrain from staring at those pins holding up the gaps together.
6) Dresses with ‘built-in bras’? Good luck with that!
8) Simple tasks like running or going down the stairs are embarrassing.
9) They always get in the way while opening car doors or be it any door for that matter.
10) Supporting well fitted swimsuits are a myth.
11) Sleeping on our side is like smashing your girls together and sleeping on your stomach is like levitating.
12) We can get serious neck injuries by trying out anything that has a halter neck.
13) Want to support your babies while working out? Try wearing 2 sports bras.
14) Crossbody bags or seat belts make us look like a huge percentage sign.
15) Swimming? Yea sure, we’ve got our own built-in floating devices.