Makeup can accentuate your best features and cover up the ones that don’t flatter your looks. However, poorly applied makeup can transform your look into something new, and not a good kind of new. Ladies, we all are beginners at some point and knowing the right technique comes with time. Here are 15 makeup tips for beginners that will help you go pro.
1) Use white pencil liner in your waterline to make them appear bigger.
2) Apply a lighter shade of eye shadow near the inside ridge to brighten up your eyes.
3) Fix your clumpy mascara by putting 2 to 3 drops of any eye drops/ lens solution in it.
4) Know your eye shape to accentuate your eyes in the right way.
5) Use a business card to apply mascara for more length and volume.
6) Match your foundation shade on your neck.
7) Know where to apply your blush according to your face shape.
8) Always apply your foundation in downward strokes.
9) To make your lipstick last longer, apply one coat of colour and then hold a tissue over your lips and apply some powder over the tissue using a brush.
10) Use primer instead of makeup remover to get away with any mistakes. It wipes off the make-up while preparing the skin for the next use.
11) Cover your eyelid with white eye shadow before applying another colour to make your eye shadow colour pop.
12) If you’re out of brow pencil then use an eye shadow instead. Make sure you choose the right shade of brown to match your eyebrows.
13) After applying mascara, use an eyelash comb or a spoolie brush to remove clumps.
14) To curl your eyelashes better, blow dry your lash curler for 5 seconds. Make sure it’s not very hot.
15) Pat your cheeks with a tissue or clean sponge after applying the foundation and setting it with powder for a more natural look.