There’s no doubt about the fact that women are beautiful but at most times the beauty doesn’t come as effortlessly as it seems. The truth is that everyone likes being lazy and everyone includes women too. We do enjoy being a couch potato until reality hits us and we recall that grace and good looks come at a cost. It is hard to be a woman because we have to constantly take care of ourselves and be proper in front of everyone even if we hate doing so. Here are 10 things that women hate doing but do it anyway.
1) Crossing legs- Because they fall asleep and it really hurts to bring them back to life yet we can’t really avoid that.
2) Switching purses- Because it’s necessary to match our bag with our outfit yet we always forget something.
3) Blow drying and straightening hair- Because it takes an eternity to do them.
4) Meeting guys on tinder- Because we dream of Mr. Right, not Mr. Who-swiped-right yet live in a dilemma that we might swipe right across them.
5) Trying to hide tampons on the way to the bathroom – Because period-shaming.
6) Shaving – Because there are times when you just can’t deal with the hell of going through hot wax (which isn’t very pleasant either).
7) Covering up a sexy outfit on the street- Because you don’t want creeps to pass comments and bring your ninja out to deal with them.
8) Packing for trips two weeks before the actual trip- Because it’s better to be safe than sorry. Also, organising things.
9) Taking care of our boyfriends when they’re sick- Because they turn into the biggest cry-babies ever.
10) Applying eyeliner- Because it’s a never ending task and you can’t always get it right in one shot.